Welcome to Stress Relief Guide
Over The Counter Stress Relief Pills Article
. For a permanent link to this article, or to bookmark it for further reading, click here.
Aromatherapy: One of the Best Natural Anxiety Curesfrom:
Anxiety is a state of mind that focuses on negative emotions, thoughts and feelings. It can often happen when fear, nervousness, paranoia and worry set in. Anxiety can also happen because of a past traumatic experience. When anxiety becomes overwhelming, the simplest normal day-to-day routine tasks become too difficult. While there are medications which can be used to treat anxiety, natural anxiety cures are gaining in popularity.
For many people, aromatherapy has become a way of life. One of the best natural anxiety cures, aromatherapy is the use of essential oils to provide a sense induced therapeutic treatment to a person who is suffering from anxiety.
While there are many natural anxiety cures in the market, aromatherapy is preferred by many people because of the ease of use. Aromatherapy is an alternative health practice that uses highly concentrated essential oils to help the body, by calming and soothing your nerves and to help reduce anxiety. These essential oils are selected from certain plants to help in the process of reducing anxiety, depression and other symptoms of illness and diseases. There are many ways to use these natural anxiety cures. The oils can be massaged into your skin, inhaled or put into your bath. When the body is stimulated with these fragrances, negative feelings and emotions will give way to peace and tranquility.
Some essential oils used are listed below:
• Known to be used for a sedative purpose
• Calms and relaxes most people
• Refreshes the soul and brings joy to the heart
• It has a harmonizing effect
• Opens the heart and soothes the feeling of anger, fear and anxiety
• Good for behavior problems, emotional stress and anxiety
• Very refreshing and uplifting
• Good for a tired mind and fatigue
• Helps with anxiety and depression
• Helps to reduce fear, and enhance self confidence
• Very good for emotional dilemmas especially involving relations and sex
• Helps soothe anger and frustration
• Helps people regain self-confidence
• Evokes joy and warms the heart
• Strengthens an overburdened nervous system and restores calmness
St. John’s Wort
• Helps with a mild depression, anxiety, tension and irritability.
• Has a relaxing effect
• Put about 10 drops into a hot bath
However, before beginning aromatherapy, it is wise to inform your doctor that you are using natural anxiety cures, namely, aromatherapy. In addition, pregnant women should consult with their obstetrician before beginning any herbal treatments as well.
In conclusion, aromatherapy is a natural cure which consists of some oils you can use at home to help with anxiety and depression. As far as natural anxiety cures are concerned, aromatherapy ranks among the most effective and popular.
Over The Counter Stress Relief Pills News